I made this one for my brother, who loves all things Minecraft. It is based on the Red Devil pattern but made with black (obviously).
The eyes I had to improvise and are as follows:
- With purple magic circle 6. Join and tie off
- You will now have 6 loops to work with
- With pink tie on to circle (in loop 1):
- ch 3 for height.
- In same stitch do a triple crochet
- In next stitch (loop 2) triple crochet,
- Then chain 3 and tie off in the same stitch (loop 2)
- With pink again do the same in loops 4 and 5 of the purple.
This gives the effect of three pixel blocks pink-purple-pink. It strikes me that I should probably learn how to read those patterns that are all lines, circles and crosses for this sort of thing.